Delivering flowers around Melbourne Monday to Friday. Business as usual.
Contactless Deliveries during COVID-19
- At delivery locations, flowers will be left on the floor or rbench first.
- Our driver will knock on the door or ring the bell. Driver will then back away from the entrance and wait for the recipient to come out.
- Drivers may be wearing gloves and masks for your protection.
- No signatures will be collected. Photos as POD will be taken instead where necessary.
- **In the event that the Australian Government closes online retail businesses and we can not fulfil your future orders, we will refund your money in total.**
Place your order by 10am and your flowers will be delivered by 5pm to business addresses or 7pm to personal residences.
Once your flowers leave my studio with the courier you will be sent a notification that they are on their way.
FREE DELIVERY TO MELBOURNE BAYSIDE - Beaumaris, Black Rock, Brighton, Brighton East, Cheltenham, Hampton, Hampton East, Highett and Sandringham.
Most other Melbourne suburbs are $10 delivery.
Delivery to all other suburbs can be calculated during checkout. We use a range of courier services. Please select the cheapest delivery quoted at checkout.
*Please call 0409 017 398 customer care. If urgent text this number as I listen to voicemails at the end of the day.
*Unfortunately we cannot promise timed deliveries when you purchase on our website.
If you’d like to place a 'timed' delivery. EG. funeral services please contact us on 0409017398 so we can approve your delivery time first.